Game Day AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 43 24.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes I wonder whether that phone horse screams into is connected to anything and it’s just a stress management tool.

He was going ham the entire time.

On the plus side, my chicken bacon and mushroom risotto that i have been slowly cooking for 90 mins is sensational
Risotto is a poor man's paella.

Seriously, the Spaniards must just sit back and laugh their heads off watching the Italians stand their stirring their rice for 30 minutes straight whilst it turns into a mushy goop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli is doing his best to create something but seriously, Port can't win with how they're entering 50. They're slightly on top in the middle and have shown they can match if not beat Sydney around the ground but they are getting absolutely 0 reward for it and repeatedly giving Sydney great chances to launch from defence.

Really makes you wonder how bad Hawthorn are, had an older side than Poort last week.
We were unlucky to have Dixon as a late out

The vast majority of the AFL world and the AFL media have overlooked one glaring fact that has been obvious all year. Outside of 1 bad month the Swans have been by far the best team of the season and at their best have been one of the most dominating teams I have ever seen in my lifetime.

When they click they demolish anyone. And their best is so far above the best of any other team this season. If they show up to the big dance and play the way they are capable of they will win comfortably.
??

Who has overlooked it?

Aren't Sydney massive favourites tonight, and to win the flag??

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Back