Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Blues v Tigers Thurs March 14th 7:30pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 62 66.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem quite bitter to repeatedly go out of your way to comment on someone enjoying the game. It's okay to enjoy life sometimes.

If your team shows the same guts at all this season I hope you enjoy it too
No it was more just the repetitive theatricals, like you were sending off your poor grandpa with the world's most drawn out eulogy.

"Rest in peace my brave darlings!" from the second quarter. Which is fine it itself but then there were about 8 more, when we actually had a close contest that could go either way.

A moral victory for the Tigers after going 3 down, really feel like we played better footy all game. I’m just glad we could all have fun.

Bazball has done wonders for world sport, I don’t feel so bad after a loss anymore
I like it. Just trying to find a positive angle for our loss to Carlton last week now:think:

Selwood is horrible with the special comments. Absolutely nothing new or insightful so far.
Sadly agree, just dreary and monotone. Champion player and bloke, just not suited for the role I don't think

Well we had to put our 2nd tall forward (Balta - 3 goals in first half) down back to cover the fact that we lost 2 tall defenders.
Fair call, I missed first half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching as a neutral I have to think that the umpires had money on Carlton.
Not from what I was seeing in the first qrt.

People overate the influence of umpires.
Most times people are just searching for something to suit their narrative.

Umpiring goes either way, some get paid, some don't.

Swings and round abouts.

Couple of brain fades aside 3 votes N Balta surely. Kicked 3, played forward , ruck and back. Some game.

Back