Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Cats v Bombers Sat June 29th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers playing solid footy. Cats shaky. Bombers are a good chance to win this unless cats can finally find some form.

We owe them the mother of all hidings.

They've rightfully (we've been rubbish for 20 years and they've been contending) owned us for a long time.

I don't think that heavy result will be happening this weekend (at least one that favours us) but it will happen sooner rather than later.

I am very wary this week though. We know they will come switched on and ready to play against their bunnies. Danger will be BOG (as usual) and then likely get injured in the Cats next game and miss the next six weeks. Like clockwork.

Must win for Geelong tonight. We need a win against a good team, and one to get some confidence back.

I feel more confident than I did against Sydney or Carlton. It's probably more like the GWS game we had, a coin flip. Hopefully this time we're on the right side of it.

Lose and it's hard to see us getting any momentum back into our season in time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the great Gary Rohan doing on the field this early in a game

It’s too early for him to shine

Love how the commentators keep mentioning the wet ball…. It’s not water logged you peanuts. The game is 4 min old. **** me. And Jobe can **** off too

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Cats v Bombers Sat June 29th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back