Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Cats v Bombers Sat June 29th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing more enjoyable than listening to Essendon fans cry.

Come on Cats. Prove once and for all Essendon love a soft kill but gutless against the big dogs.

I switched over to the F1 Sprint Race during the 2nd quarter and then the Melbourne Storm during half time because Geelong were getting reamed by the umpires, I switched back to the game a minute into the 3rd quarter. Much better effort from the boys in hi-vis that quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes me sick to see Dangerfield out there tonight. He should have been suspended after his disgusting tackle on Walsh last week.
Oh poor baby, are you gonna be ok?
Walsh shouldn’t have flopped, he wouldn’t have got a free though so I guess he got what he wanted

I switched over to the F1 Sprint Race during the 2nd quarter and then the Melbourne Storm during half time because Geelong were getting reamed by the umpires, I switched back to the game a minute into the 3rd quarter. Much better effort from the boys in hi-vis that quarter.

Tell your Geelong mates that. They are sitting here coming up with every excuse under the sun for why it doesn’t count - including playing away from home as a home game, and a historic free kick differential.

Regardless of that shit, Essendon had Geelong players cold about 5 times that quarter, 3-4 of which were HTB before the new interpretation anyway, but all were easily there with the “new” interpretation that lead to the AFL bragging about how much better it made the game.

Surely umpiring dept and coaches can call it honestly.

Umps have had a absolute stinker. It happens. Think if we are going to stick with sub for players, umps should have a sub. Sub 1 or 2 out as just not there day, if it's okay to sub a player why not sub a ump for poor performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Cats v Bombers Sat June 29th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back