Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Suns v Pies Sat June 29th 4:35pm AEST (Peoples First)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When Daicos was doing whatever he wanted I thought it was all over

They did really well to reel that back in, could’ve easily rolled over

Your returning players will be better for the run
This, De Goey didn’t look match fit, however played quite well.

Suns are very good up there, good game of footy, TBH I wasn’t expecting a win.

We dust off and get ready for a big one against Essendon next Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, enjoy. Good game.
Cheers
Yeh. It was high octane stuff.
Not good for my heart at the end. You guys and your comebacks. Just so proud we didn’t fold when we lost the lead.

It took 10 years but we finally beat you guys again up here.

Cheers
Yeh. It was high octane stuff.
Not good for my heart at the end. You guys and your comebacks. Just so proud we didn’t fold when we lost the lead.

It took 10 years but we finally beat you guys again up here.
Yeah, impressive. Gotta admit I thought we would just run over you when Krueger goaled. Good resilience. Well done.

Yeah, impressive. Gotta admit I thought we would just run over you when Krueger goaled. Good resilience. Well done.
Thanks
I havent missed a home game in 12 years and have travelled to watch them in every city (other than Darwin as of yet) over the journey.
Always enjoy the games when the big teams come to town.

Time for 🥃

https://eyesonthesuns.wordpress.com/2024/06/29/2024-r16-operation-kill-the-birds-accomplished/ ......for more

I really didn't think the Suns had a response like that in them. Once Collingwood took back the lead I think most of us assumed the Suns would collapse to a demoralising loss. But Bodhi Uwland burst through a tackle and created one of those highlights that will be in montages for a while, to retake the lead. That is the biggest win for the Suns since 2014 and hopefully will lead to the outright best game ever to lead us to finals for the first time.

The midfeld gave Collingwood more than they could handle and King had to be double to keep him quiet. If Andrew had taken a couple of the marks that hit him in the hands it would have been a truly exceptional display across the ground. Given the comeback I think its clear the Suns had room to improve and will have lessons to learn in defensive responsibility around the contest and in the middle......

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Suns v Pies Sat June 29th 4:35pm AEST (Peoples First)

Back