Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just said above that it was a good win by the Chad-snatchers. You couldn't have played any better. Just everything you touched turned into an assy goal. You also did really well containing Chad, Heeney and Gulden. It'll probably be a template for teams to beat us.

You did however get a lot of suspicious calls that led directly to goals. And the commentators were absolutely gushing over Fremantle. Thems the facts. Deal with it.

So gracious in defeat. You lost. Deal with it

I just said above that it was a good win by the Chad-snatchers. You couldn't have played any better. Just everything you touched turned into an assy goal. You also did really well containing Chad, Heeney and Gulden. It'll probably be a template for teams to beat us.

You did however get a lot of suspicious calls that led directly to goals. And the commentators were absolutely gushing over Fremantle. Thems the facts. Deal with it.
17-9 Free kicks mate, it was a constant Sydney free kick procession after quarter time to try and get you the game. The new HTB interpretation was only applied to Freo players with the ball, a bit like academy rules.

Wonder if Stephen Kernahan will give Logan McDonald a call during the week to welcome him to the club with Jack Riewoldt and Brad Johnson.

Watch from 1.24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for sooking, though maybe no one noticed.

Sydney outplayed lucky to get close . Freo better for longer .

Bad week, leaky roof, achilles injury , car engine breakdown and then Logan can't kick and I carried on like a dick so apologies to any freo fans who noticed, or gave a ****. 😂

Nothing more sure of a Sydney collapse in September on the big stage yet again. They look so vulnerable for such large periods in so many games.

They can win the rest of the year and get to the grand final and until they win it all , I genuinely unfortunately cannot tell you that you are wrong.

Time will tell what they have learned. I can't agree on the vulnerable for large periods anymore than anyone else this year , looked pretty dangerous mostly .

Put him on ignore, you'll feel better, I do. I don't even need to see what he's written, to know what he's written 😂 Doesn't matter who they are playing, they suffer from the biggest umpiring conspiracy in the history of Aussie Rules.
took your advice :)

Put him on ignore, you'll feel better, I do. I don't even need to see what he's written, to know what he's written 😂 Doesn't matter who they are playing, they suffer from the biggest umpiring conspiracy in the history of Aussie Rules.
Isn't that funny. I did the same with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Back