Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for sooking, though maybe no one noticed.

Sydney outplayed lucky to get close . Freo better for longer .

Bad week, leaky roof, achilles injury , car engine breakdown and then Logan can't kick and I carried on like a dick so apologies to any freo fans who noticed, or gave a ****. 😂

Nothing more sure of a Sydney collapse in September on the big stage yet again. They look so vulnerable for such large periods in so many games.

They can win the rest of the year and get to the grand final and until they win it all , I genuinely unfortunately cannot tell you that you are wrong.

Time will tell what they have learned. I can't agree on the vulnerable for large periods anymore than anyone else this year , looked pretty dangerous mostly .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of the free kick count, I still think Freo got the rub of the green. Holding the ball basically didn't exist for you.

Granted. Good win for the Chad-snatchers. Your Grand Final win.
holy **** the level of salt

You're still top of the ladder there's no need to be this upset bro lmao :tearsofjoy:

holy **** the level of salt

You're still top of the ladder there's no need to be this upset bro lmao :tearsofjoy:
Well I know you'll probably never experience this cause you're a Freo supporter (jks), but the more your team wins the higher your expectations are and the more of a crybaby you get when you lose because we feel entitled to win. In that losing patch of 2019~2020, I remember I was more relaxed and even-handed than I've ever been.

Great game. Both sides hard at it, umpires were pretty much rolling D20s to give out free kicks, both benefitted and were shafted in relatively even measure. Both sides missed some sitters, and also played some scintillating football. Don't think Sydney are losing much sleep at 13-2 after a 1 point loss to a finals sides.

I will say that if we meet you in finals, I hope it's at the SCG. It suits our clearance/pressure game (that 5m each way makes a difference). I feel the Swans are borderline unbeatable if they've got a paddock to run in, still theirs to lose for mine.

As for our two proud fanbases engaging in unseemingly back-and-forth, come on, we're not Victorians

Forgot to add, what's the over/under on the number of minutes the footy shows will give to the 1st/3rd place game vs the rest of the weekend?

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
As for our two proud fanbases engaging in unseemingly back-and-forth, come on, we're not Victorians

Forgot to add, what's the over/under on the number of minutes the footy shows will give to the 1st/3rd place game vs the rest of the weekend?

Two proud non-Victorian fanbases who whinge incessantly about the lack of coverage they receive from the Melbourne media 🤣

What a way to celebrate a good win!!!

Back