Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs should have pissed it in before he started missing anyway.

Should have been up at quarter time
Better team all day except the last, I agree

We really run the game out well but have been adjusting too late in games the past two weeks

Dogs just better today, and without star players too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. We were well in it but for inaccuracy and the same stuff ups we saw last week I reckon. Lots of bits and pieces but gettable goals missed, mistakes. Better team would have thrashed us today.

Bit rich to blame too much on inaccuracy, your opponents were at one stage 0.7 and had more shots.

Bit rich to blame too much on inaccuracy, your opponents were at one stage 0.7 and had more shots.
Not blaming inaccuracy, saying we were still a shot at winning despite playing awfully most of the game but pissed away the opportunities. Sydney would have belted us by about 100 if we played like that vs them tonight. I believe that's the point Chief was making.

Not blaming inaccuracy, saying we were still a shot at winning despite playing awfully most of the game but pissed away the opportunities. Sydney would have belted us by about 100 if we played like that vs them tonight. I believe that's the point Chief was making.
Is it possible that we just outplayed you and, get rekt?

I don’t think that’s true.

We played 5-6 weeks ago and were the better team but just ran out of puff.

Nothing wrong with being a really good team but losing to another team who on their day is also a really good team. Our issue is we’re inconsistent. Can beat anyone, can lose to anyone.

Is it possible that we just outplayed you and, get rekt?
I don’t think that’s true.

We played 5-6 weeks ago and were the better team but just ran out of puff.

Nothing wrong with being a really good team but losing to another team who on their day is also a really good team. Our issue is we’re inconsistent. Can beat anyone, can lose to anyone.
I already said what I thought of the night. I thought we got taught a lesson by ur mob. Nobody wanted to lay a glove on Dale while he tore us to shreds, defenders were sagging off West and Ugle Hagan like a bunch of arrogant flogs, mids barely showed a bit of energy all night outside of Cripps in the 2nd half.

Dogs outplayed us with a lesser team imo, ran hard both ways and actually stuck to the task instead of playing front running football like the Blues.

With that said we still had many chances in the last to get back to level scores and pissed them away, doesn't change the fact that we were embarrassed most of the night.

Selection also killing us and Pitto being played is questionable with TDK showing what he can do when given full game time in the ruck and Hewitt being left out and Kennedy the sub while we start crabs like Marchbank who just get killed no matter where they start and we always entered this game to top heavy against a fast running Dogs outfit.
Is Marchbank actually best 22?

He was always listed as such when you guys mentioned injuries, but he doesn't seem to play much when Gov does and really doesn't look good whenever he's out there.

Jessie Motlop was another one. Is he still playing in the magoos? Wasn't he meant to be an Owies or Fantasia upgrade?

Is Marchbank actually best 22?

He was always listed as such when you guys mentioned injuries, but he doesn't seem to play much when Gov does and really doesn't look good whenever he's out there.

Jessie Motlop was another one. Is he still playing in the magoos? Wasn't he meant to be an Owies or Fantasia upgrade?

Marchbank isn't even best 44 !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Back