Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - North v Cats Sat July 27th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That Wardlaw turnover from the centre of the ground to the wing that hit Cameron was so costly. Had all the momentum getting back to 10 points and could have put it back inside 50 to put more pressure on but instead Geelong have dominated since
It was Mcdonald calling for it. Dont call for the ball (as Captain) to the 15 gamer when Cameron is 5 metres from you.

Beyond shit leadership.

It was Mcdonald calling for it. Dont call for the ball (as Captain) to the 15 gamer when Cameron is 5 metres from you.
Which would have been fine if the kick didn't favour Cameron. It was a horrible kick

Darcy Tucker tackle will be interesting. 100% the action the AFL wants to remove, and he created all the momentum in the tackle (as opposed to say Bedford on Taranto) but no injury. Should be a week for me because of the action but no concussion so probably just a fine?
aren't we supposed to penalise the action, not the outcome? I forget who said that recently.

Good to see there's at least a few clubs willing to follow the protocols for concussion instead of just taking the piss and risking their own players well being for a competitive advantage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Blicavs marking inside 50 is rapidly becoming one of those things for me in football where I'm just expecting something bad to happen. Yeah that handoff to Duncan where he didn't make the distance in the first worked like a charm, let's run it again.

Really dumb from Curtis.

Also really bizarre from the umpire prior to that knowing it was 50m against Geelong for not standing, putting the whistle in his mouth but just doing nothing about it.
Same happened the other way in the last quarter

Dylan Stephens is useless. In every way. Error riddled outside weak player

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - North v Cats Sat July 27th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Back