Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Saints v Bombers Sat July 27th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were to say “Sam Draper’s best attribute/skill as ruckman is ? “ what would you say?
Because i genuinely don’t see one
He's a crab. One of the more over rated players in the league

He got a mural for celebrating a goal in junk time in a dead rubber v gold coast

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Do tell what was his last thing and don’t say making love to the ball after the game against the Crows
He looked good for a quarter against Melbourne and they were raving about him. They were rucking Petty though. He then did nothing for the rest of the game. Freo last week showed how bad Draper's game was

He looked good for a quarter against Melbourne and they were raving about him. They were rucking Petty though. He then did nothing for the rest of the game. Freo last week showed how bad Draper's game was

I did read that correctly they were praising him rucking against the goat that’s Harrison Petty lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said it on here a few times before, and delusional Bomber fans always shoot me down, but i'll say it again.
Perkins is the worst player in the league, and isn't even VFL standard. He should be running around in a country league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Saints v Bombers Sat July 27th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Back