Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Blues v Saints Sun Aug 25th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta admit, I was sitting there watching it and wondering to myself why the hell St Kilda players even gave a shit.

Especially with the heat that Carlton were bringing, I just assumed they'd throw in the towel. And I wouldn't have blamed them either.
Yeah exactly! You have to commend a team for that

The year overall has been disappointing but watching a young core group of players absolutely smash it over the last couple of months has been really great to see.
Fair enough
Your first rounder pick Darcy Wilson is a serious talent

Also good to see my daughters alumni from St Paul's Bentleigh Primary school Ryan Byrne's kick a key goal and play ok

Really disappointing news to hear that a goal umpire was hit in the head by a water bottle thrown from the crowd. Hope they are caught and given a lifetime ban from attending all AFL games. Absolutely unacceptable.

Shades of 2003.
No major high picks like Goddard, Hayes, Riewoldt, Ball and Kosi.

But St Kilda finished in a rush. Finished 11th that year and finished 12th this year.

Good omens for Port next year!

16-15 free kick count, Saints heavily favoured in 1st half and Blues heavily favoured in 2nd half. Don’t know how so many people are claiming it’s rigged for a certain result. Why would the umps pay it so one way for an entire half if they were favouring a team overall?
I am not arguing it's rigged Just playing devils advocate but they could do that so it seems less rigged?? The debate is umpires can read the momentum of games and would know Carlton are still in it so look after saints a bit so they can push for a Carlton result at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough
Your first rounder pick Darcy Wilson is a serious talent

Also good to see my daughters alumni from St Paul's Bentleigh Primary school Ryan Byrne's kick a key goal and play ok
Finishes his first season averaging 15 disposals a game,kicked 15 goals 14 behinds and 10 assists as a wing/half forward. He hit a wall after the bye but has had 2 very strong performances to finish the year.

Really disappointing news to hear that a goal umpire was hit in the head by a water bottle thrown from the crowd. Hope they are caught and given a lifetime ban from attending all AFL games. Absolutely unacceptable.
Also taking it out on the goal umpire who doesn’t make the decisions.

Stupid act, umpire copping it in the back of the head so didn’t see it coming and causing him to bleed.

Guy was sitting in the Carlton Cheer squad section so they know who it is. Dont worry about being banned from AFL and Marvel for life, thats assault and a court case coming up for the idiot.

Just a blip for the Dees, down the bottom because of cocaine, suspensions, injuries.
Last time we missed finals we drafted Dogga Jackson, Trent Rivers and Kozzie Pickett, then won a flag the next year.

At least this kid will have hope, much more than he would have at good old Saint Kildas!!!

**** off to the snow
How about you **** off to the snow you angry little twerp.

I'm just very politely thanking the Saint Kilda football club for doing a solid favour for the Melbourne Demons, it's very nice of your club. Especially as it might cost Carlton finals. I'm very happy!

As an aside, you should be happy finishing tenth on the latter, that's a great effort. Not sure why you're so shirty.

The ridiculous booing of umpires needs to stop. This supporter needs a life ban.

Never meaningless to kick you and the Blues out of the finals
Lol.

Good win that cost you a harder draw next season and a worse draft pick against a VFL team and we are still playing next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Blues v Saints Sun Aug 25th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Back