Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Freo v Crows Fri March 29th 7:30pm AEDT/4:30pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As pleased as I was to see my undermanned Cats beat them last week, the Crows today reinforced my suspicion that they may be football's dumbest team.

Ah I’m not going to fall for this strategy again!! You’ve already fooled us with it twice!

Freo are certainties now everyone, Sully90’s reverse bravado has a 100% strike rate. Poor old Crows in the firing line this week
Can we get the Freo vs Carlton up early for next week please? Feel like I should get in early for this one.

I'm tipping there will be a Vol-Kane-o that will erupt on Sunday morning.

And it will be headed straight for the Crows and Matthew Nicks.

He won't miss this opportunity.

Df2zPCyU0AATHC_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you often refer to statements of fact, as moronic logic?

Maybe I didn’t make myself that clear. I’m not arguing about the statement of fact that you made. I am arguing about the imputation behind your post that a team is no good because of those wins. That’s the moronic logic part of it.

lot of media pundits had the crows as top 8 likely and top 4 potential

seems theyre not functioning well, their forwardline has gone from best in the league to pretty average

what changed?
Horrible Midfield.

Go look at their 1st round picks from 2009-19. they missed out on some mids.

Crazy to say that in the 2017 AFL grand final, Crows could of had Dangerfield, Sloane, Fyfe, Brad Hill and Lachie neale as their starting mids.

lot of media pundits had the crows as top 8 likely and top 4 potential

seems theyre not functioning well, their forwardline has gone from best in the league to pretty average

what changed?
Nicks decided to implement a defensive game plan. Has completely destroyed any run off half back. It’s all man on man scrubbing footy now. Vomit.

Back