Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - North v Hawks Sun April 21st 4:00pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarko needs to drop Jy Simpkin. An absolute liability out there. Only 7 disposals and given away 3 frees. Captains are meant to step up at times like this. It would send a message to the group. No sacred cows here.

The most disappointing thing is that it was clear large swathes of the team were just not interested or putting in any effort last week, and yet Clarkson went in basically unchanged.

The players not putting in any effort is on him. Persisting with players that do not deserve a game is on him. Clarkson isn't going anywhere but damn I just don't think he's up to it. Its certainly been a horrific run of coaching these past 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most disappointing thing is that it was clear large swathes of the team were just not interested or putting in any effort last week, and yet Clarkson went in basically unchanged.

The players not putting in any effort is on him. Persisting with players that do not deserve a game is on him. Clarkson isn't going anywhere but damn I just don't think he's up to it. Its certainly been a horrific run of coaching these past 5 years.

Who from the VFL has earned the chance to step up?

Box Hill flogged them yesterday.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Priority picks?

Feel like next step is to give North an extra 5 mill per year in salary cap for next 3 years to spend on other clubs players. McCluggage, Bailey Smith and Tim English is a start

After watching this, Gee i can't wait until the AFE introduce another 45 players into the league that are worse than the worst current 18 x 45 players.

And then a 20th team and another 45 sub-standard players start playing. And think of how many more sub-standard umpires we will need !!

Seriously mate, do ya reckon the North boys sat down at home last night watching Harley and are just a bit demoralised. This effort level is by far the worst ive seen from North as a group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - North v Hawks Sun April 21st 4:00pm AEST (Marvel)

Back