Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Blues v North Sun July 21st 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goalo or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still got a leg up. You need to be way shitter for longer now to get them. It's so much unfair now. Back then, you only needed to win less than 4 games a season to get start of draft priority picks. But Carlton still sucked so many the system didn't work?
The old system was a farce I agree but at least it was based on something objective. Now it seems to be quite random about who gets them and who doesn't. And this isn't saying North didn't deserve the ones they got I'm just saying the process lacks transparency.

Fair.
I was definitely shitted off about some of the calls yesterday (still am) but that’s completely out of our control. No doubt there were bad calls the other way, I even called them out in our game day thread, so it is what it is.

We were in that game up to our eyeballs, gifted you blokes a couple goals from bad turnovers. Allowed a 5 goal run on in the third, but I thought we steadied the ship well and got back into the game. Sydney game aside we’ve been doing that well since the bye…
I take a lot out of that game, but **** we need to start winning some of these games. I’m so tired of “the young Roos fought bravely and were competitive for most of the game” type lines.
North were good, never laid down and were still attacking to win the game even to the very last minute. Some key forward and defensive turnovers either cost your team a certain goal, or gifted Carlton a goal. Regardless of the result, this is a much improved North outfit that has come out after the bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Blues v North Sun July 21st 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back