Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Cats v Blues Sat April 27th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would’ve been nice to win but it’s not about round 7 and Cats are strong.

You can’t win 23 games, well maybe Geelong can.
Carlton did so much right. You could even take away the many poor inside 50 entries and field kicking, and ultimately half decent goal kicking could've been enough.

So yeah, I'm not getting carried away at all. Geelong have a lot to work on and it is worrying how out gunned we look whenever Dangerfield breaks again. But we used the ball well, converted nicely and outside of that 5 minute surge in the last, fought it out hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton did so much right. You could even take away the many poor inside 50 entries and field kicking, and ultimately half decent goal kicking could've been enough.

So yeah, I'm not getting carried away at all. Geelong have a lot to work on and it is worrying how out gunned we look whenever Dangerfield breaks again. But we used the ball well, converted nicely and outside of that 5 minute surge in the last, fought it out hard.
Agree
There's a reasonable argument too that their upside - with players returning- is better than Cats

Question to all Carlton fans: when was the last time you guys lost a game and it apparently wasn’t the umpires fault??
When was the last time Carlton won a game and the game day thread wasn't littered with comments about umpiring winning us the game? Seems a bit hypocritical no?

STAND rule botch up again ended the game as a contest.

seriously, can we cut it mid-season?

It solves a problem that doesn't exist and just occupies the umpires mind constantly so they can't actually think and make decisions properly.

Umpiring has definitely got worse with STAND

dumb dumb dumb
Steve Hocking says NO!

Agree
There's a reasonable argument too that their upside - with players returning- is better than Cats
Cats defence and rebound to score was amazing though.

Sucks about Danger - any news on his hammy?

You still carrying on like a pork chop. I'd like to say see you in the finals but I don't think freo will make them again for the 23rd time in 30 years
If Freo makes finals in 2024 it will be our 9th year of finals in 30 seasons.

So if Freo miss out , it will be the 22nd time in 30 seasons.

How many times did Carlton make finals from 2002-22?

I mean you could of followed Richmond from 1983-2012 .

Or even follow the games from. 1925-56.

Or follow south Melbourne or Sydney from 1947-1995 with all those finals wins they won. LoL

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Cats v Blues Sat April 27th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Back