Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Cats v Blues Sat April 27th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not #FreeKickGeelong. It’s #cantgetafreekickagainstgeelong.
That’s was some of the worst one sided umpiring I’ve seen in a while

Umpiring felt pretty shit house, felt like it decided some big moments but we have had our fair share this year so can’t complain.

We had chances to win the game and didn’t. More concerned with Durdin missing that sitter.

Great game. Better team lost but it's apparent Carlton lack polish at times and they kicked themselves out of it. Cats did well to take every chance. These look like the 2 best teams in the league rn.

We should have won despite the umpires if we kicked well. Doesn't mean they didn't have a significant impact. And please if your argument is free kick numbers then there is no point having this discussion
Geelong won against the odds vs Carlton.

Carlton had the umpires help all game. LoL

Please. Be gracious. Don’t try and tell me that the umpires were the reason you lost. Decisions can be for or against but you need to put yourself in a position where you’re not riding on these for the four points. better team played the big moments better. Simple.
When did I say the umpires were why they lost? Please don't put words in my mouth. I have said multiple times you won because you converted your chances and we didn't. I just said the umpires were very poor and had an impact - I can't predict what would have happened if they were somewhat competent today. You may still have won who knows

It was there.

It wouldn't have been paid in a final though. Umps didn't really read the occasion.

But it was there.

So when Cameron was told to stand minutes after and took a step and no 50 was paid? What was that?

When TDK took a mark moment before and got belted late no 50?

Let's not pretend that was well umpired.

Carlton did plenty to lose that game and Geelong plenty to win it. But that was a farce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton fans think every time they lose it’s the umpires fault.
They never lead once the entire game and we’re very fortunate we slacked off the last five minutes. Even with the game still to be won we got it up there to Cameron to seal it once and for all.

You can’t knock Carlton’s efforts. Gave it everything they had. It was a great game of footy from two top four sides.

Carlton just need to get off the sook pills

They are just sore losers..Pies will beat them next week as well..

When did I say the umpires were why they lost? Please don't put words in my mouth. I have said multiple times you won because you converted your chances and we didn't. I just said the umpires were very poor and had an impact - I can't predict what would have happened if they were somewhat competent today. You may still have won who knows
The umpires don’t have an impact on the result of the game. Carlton made way more mistakes than the umpires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Cats v Blues Sat April 27th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Back