Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Dogs v Hawks Sun May 5th 4pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I still rate the Doggies list. Best mid in the game, fantastic KPFs, great ruckman, solid KPDs, and a mature-bodied list all over the ground. It has to be the coach.

Tom Green get traded to the Dogs?

Great ruckman? Boy ask some Digs fans what they think of how soft Tim English is!

Matt Hill information

life ain't so bad down here, they give you 5 first round picks and everything
I'm guessing we're joining you sooner rather than later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got close to beating the Pies and should have beat the Bombers if we kicked straight.

Outside of the Sydney + GC game and the first quarter against the Dee's I don't think we've been terrible. We've been competitive throughout most of our games as in we haven't been dominated for 4 quarters. We had a few good quarters against the Cats as well.

We continue to bleed goals late in each quarter though, which is going to keep costing us wins until we can lock down the last few minutes.

We quite literally have no key forwards available this week, And our midfield has barely got going at all all year.

Honestly, if Hawthorn get within 6 goals of the dogs this weekend Bevo should hand in his resignation.
Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Why isn't Sanders getting a game?
He was one of their best early a few weeks ago. Unreal.

Looked a class above in the VFL today.

Idk just Bevo things.

Not really. You've seen it before. Many times. Just like we've seen this sort of performance from them so many times.
Thats the thing though. If he continually trotts out the same line going forward he'll cop it. Media is turning on him, Draper's comments and more losses, I reckon he'll feel it mounting around him pretty shortly.

Great to get a hard fought win, and fight back when challenged, but it's excruciating watching Bontempelli playing a game with completely different umpiring interpretations.

Great to get a hard fought win, and fight back when challenged, but it's excruciating watching Bontempelli playing a game with completely different umpiring interpretations.
Thought I. Was the only one that noticed the Bont specials! Gets a dream ride

what was the coach thinking leaving him on the bench

The longer Beveridge stays at the Dogs, the longer their fans can blame everything on him and delude themselves into thinking they have a list that isn't C+ level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Dogs v Hawks Sun May 5th 4pm AEST (Marvel)

Back