Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Lions v Suns Sun May 5th 7:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, not really a great quarter from them either. May not be far enough ahead.

GC couldn’t score at 2am on the strip though

They probably already have enough

Pathetic coaching by hardwick. just letting Brisbane chip it around like that. beyond dumb. sackable
They should be rotating their mids and running the ball every chance they have. Instead allowing us to chip around and give our players a breather since we can't make rotations.

This is unquestionably the worst first half team performance of the season thus far. Zero excuse for the complete lack of pressure.

They should be rotating their mids and running the ball every chance they have. Instead allowing us to chip around and give our players a breather since we can't make rotations.

Reminiscent of the St Kilda Port game from last week. Port were 3 players down if my memory serves me correctly.. yet St Kilda did the chip chip slow play and Port were able to win the game nice and rested. It's just boggling that a modern coach cannot change a gameplan to put this situation to their advantage.

To which players? I haven't watched the game but can see Answerth and McCarthy are injured. Who are the other two?
Starcevich during warmup did his Calf, Gardiner & McCarthy done their ACL's and Answerth concussed.

This sort of game is why stats are so misleading. Has lachie neale even done anything beyond jake lloyd like uncontested marking and chip?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Lions v Suns Sun May 5th 7:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Back