Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 83 30.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 89 32.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Named as an emergency

still dont think he's any chance of playing, a fractured jaw can take as long as 6-8 weeks to heal. Not sure why he'd even be named as an emergency tbh

still dont think he's any chance of playing, a fractured jaw can take as long as 6-8 weeks to heal. Not sure why he'd even be named as an emergency tbh
He played in the VFL. Not very well, some say, but another week has gone by. I’ve no doubt if he plays he will give 100%. The medicos must be ok with him playing.

I hear the complaints around VM and surprised he is playing over West

If he is an emergency you would think he is fit

I think the Dogs are rightly favourites.
Major top end talent and talls at both ends.
The Hawks have a good chance if they can run the Dogs off their feet like we did Adelaide, but WB are a much better outfit.
The game will be great gauge for Hawthorn, at some point we find out how far they've truly come.
Day out hurts big time, it's the Dogs to lose (and I hope they do :cool:)

I think the Dogs are rightly favourites.
Major top end talent and talls at both ends.
The Hawks have a good chance if they can run the Dogs off their feet like we did Adelaide, but WB are a much better outfit.
The game will be great gauge for Hawthorn, at some point we find out how far they've truly come.
Day out hurts big time, it's the Dogs to lose (and I hope they do :cool:)

Winner to go all the way to GF

Given an extremely winnable semi final against a banged up Port is on offer, you'd imagine the loser of tonight might look at season 2024 as the one that got away.

A prelim final (at the least) is here for the taking for the winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever wins tonight will be hoping like hell port continues with Dixon & Esava in the forward line next week.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

Don't give the Port MC any ideas

My point was proven

You rushed to a football forum instead of just enjoying the win

Enjoy the depths of loneliness
Rushed at 1.43am?
lol you’re struggling here. Depths of Loneliness? Yeah I do enjoy my day off with my girls at school and the wife at work.
Quite peaceful atm, am getting a nice chuckle out of you getting all defensive.
Nice to see the hawkers back out of the closet after 10 years.

Rushed at 1.43am?
lol you’re struggling here. Depths of Loneliness? Yeah I do enjoy my day off with my girls at school and the wife at work.
Quite peaceful atm, am getting a nice chuckle out of you getting all defensive.
Nice to see the hawkers back out of the closet after 10 years.
And yet on BigFooty at 1:43am

Congrats on the win

Enjoy it

Hoping it rains all game. The mosquito fleet will tear them a new one.

How will their talks of Darcy, JUH, Lobb,Naughton etc mark anything?

Our forwards will be too quick in the wet and will be receiving head high frees all game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Back