Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 83 30.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 89 32.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

this should be a cracker, the entertainment lever should be sky high.
as opposed to last night's slap down.
Dogs for the win, yet no problems in see the Hawks run over them.

I actually think if Dogs win they will lose to Port, tend to play their shit games at AO against both SA sides of late. 😬
So what you are saying is you should gift us the win as we are more likely to beat Port

If it is wet who would that favour?
On one hand wet usually suits the bigger bodied more mature side (Dogs) but then it lessens the power of the talls and smalls become more critical (Hawks)
Hasn't hurt the dogs forwards at all in any wet game we have played.

Poor analysis is wet = shit for talls.

There is more to it than that

On one hand wet usually suits the bigger bodied more mature side (Dogs) but then it lessens the power of the talls and smalls become more critical (Hawks)

It’s more of a toss up than first thought. I rememeber 2012 GF it seemed folly sydney playing two rucks on what was to be a wet day.
As it worked out it only really rained at half time

Ward for Mackenzie.
No Jiath.

Harmes in the for Dogs.
No West?
No West. The cracked jaw seems to have impacted him. Played in the VFL last week and was just ok (Harmes was BOG).

Quite a few doubts about Treloar too. Calf.

The wet will help the dogs midfield get on top I would think.

Also negates to a small extent the Hawks precision off half back.

Does bring the Hawk duckers and weight man into full play however.

As in late out doubts?
Potentially, yes.
He'd be leading our B&F for most of the year too (Bont making a late charge) so it would be a significant out for us. Had a career best year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both two of the better wet weather teams. Dogs in recent times have been very good in wet weather games but it should suit the Hawthorn team as well.

Don't be too hard on Whiskers, Hawks living rent free in his head has allowed us to build Dingley!

Nah I just miss you guys. Hope you win and get to the GF, but only as long as we do.

And yet on BigFooty at 1:43am

Congrats on the win

Enjoy it

Being up at 1.43am is a bad thing? Gotta watch the replay, you said enjoy it. No one expected either of us to get this far.

Nah I just miss you guys. Hope you win and get to the GF, but only as long as we do.

Being up at 1.43am is a bad thing? Gotta watch the replay, you said enjoy it. No one expected either of us to get this far.
Need some rest

Can only say well done

Cats looked menacing last night. Should have no trouble with Brisbane, Sydney or Carlton in a prelim. GWS would be the only concern.

Meanwhile, the winner of tonight looks like they will basically have a week off for the Semi against Port before a trip to Sydney.

Cats v Hawks in the GF would be amazing.

Hasn't hurt the dogs forwards at all in any wet game we have played.

Poor analysis is wet = shit for talls.

There is more to it than that

Also poor analysis to ignore the fact that your talls only advantage over our smalls is height, which is neutralised in wet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Back