Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 83 30.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 89 32.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One player I will be paying close attention to is Aaron Naughton. Have often said he gets more credit for "almost marks" more than any other player in the comp. Naturally Bulldogs fans lose their minds and claim I'm only saying it because of a semi final loss 3 years ago. But doesn't the impact that Darcy and JUH have had this year suggest that Naughton was never as good as advertised?
No 1 rated forward in the competition over most of the year - playing a lot higher than in previous years which works as Marra & Naughton no longer fly for the same marks.

I'm happy for him to sacrifice goals if it makes our forwardline work better

One player I will be paying close attention to is Aaron Naughton. Have often said he gets more credit for "almost marks" more than any other player in the comp. Naturally Bulldogs fans lose their minds and claim I'm only saying it because of a semi final loss 3 years ago. But doesn't the impact that Darcy and JUH have had this year suggest that Naughton was never as good as advertised?
No.1 rated key fwd before the knee injury though. Can't do much better than 1st

Why are Fox at the ground? During the season they can do games from a studio, should be banned from ever broadcasting from the ground if they can't be bothered sending commentators around in the regular season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind seeing the Hawks have a good run but for the sake of what we get for Barrass, I hope they lose tonight.

I think the dogs collective finals experience should get them over the line by a few goals.
That and their height, suspect that especially with Day out we will.struggle in the mid and their talls up front will dominate.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think this’ll be a dogs slaughter. I’m convinced bevvo performs some kind of human sacrifice pre-finals every year. Has anyone seen Caleb Daniel recently?

Shame these two teams have to face each other first up. Expect Dogs to have a bit too much for us tonight - but they've been my flag favourites for two months now.

Should be a cracking game

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Back