Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 83 30.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 89 32.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Hawthorn team is bringing back bad memories of the somewhat reminiscent Baby Bombers and I don't like it to say the least.

That year Geelong had a rough start to the season but came home red hot towards the tail end of it and just missed out on playing finals by percentage.

Had Geelong made it I'm certain they would have become Premiers but they didn't and those frauds Baby Bombers end it up with what should have been Geelong's flag.

This Hawthorn team is bringing back bad memories of the somewhat reminiscent Baby Bombers and I don't like it to say the least.

That year Geelong had a rough start to the season but came home red hot towards the tail end of it and just missed out on playing finals by percentage.

Had Geelong made it I'm certain they would have become Premiers but they didn't on those frauds Baby Bombers end it up with what should have been Geelong's flag.
FMD

Bont is a great player, and I know it’s windy, and he was 50 metres out, but he is not a good set shot for goal. Very unreliable

Yeah, it’s fair criticism to say he shanks a few set shots

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Back