Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 83 30.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 89 32.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

oh they had a soft draw
oh they got brisbane when they were weak
oh they got the dogs when they were weak
oh they got the giants when they were weak
oh they only had to play richmond and north to finish the season
oh carlton was full of injuries

oh. suck it.

Well done on winning a final after nine years... I know because our longest wait was 10 years.

But in reality imo - your club has ALOT of luck along the way and luck is important but you guys definitely have had it this year.

Compare your list and Brisbane where they have had eight key players missing for most if not all of the season do you think Hawthorn would cope with a Grand Finalist type draw?

I think not - I am 100% betting on port to win because I think they will win relatively easily.

There’s a difference between having fun and carrying on like actual children. Grow the f*ck up and just play footy.

Been plenty of divisive players over the years but these guys take the cake for being absolutely embarrassing and juvenile
Well if they keep winning they are gonna keep doing it I guess.

Young side hasn't built depth yet... shocking relevation

Well will Hawthorn have this amount of luck and healthy list next season ? If not then strike while the iron is hot because with few key injjuries I do rate your list in the lower edges of the competition but taking nothing away of beating the hapless Bulldogs but they are good as finished and need to rebuild.

Well will Hawthorn have this amount of luck and healthy list next season ? If not then strike while the iron is hot because with few key injjuries I do rate your list in the lower edges of the competition but taking nothing away of beating the hapless Bulldogs but they are good as finished and need to rebuild.
Jeepers.

Where does it leave your mob then?

Well if they keep winning they are gonna keep doing it I guess.
As others have already mentioned. They’ve got a very average group of players that have been able to play together for most of the year with a soft draw.

Usually that trumps any sides that have gun players but inconsistency in fitness and synergy.

Far from the best side in it quality wise. They’ve just had a dream run and sometimes that gets it done. Will get found out big time next year imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done on winning a final after nine years... I know because our longest wait was 10 years.

But in reality imo - your club has ALOT of luck along the way and luck is important but you guys definitely have had it this year.

Compare your list and Brisbane where they have had eight key players missing for most if not all of the season do you think Hawthorn would cope with a Grand Finalist type draw?

I think not - I am 100% betting on port to win because I think they will win relatively easily.
Cry more
Sook more

HOKBALL

As others have already mentioned. They’ve got a very average group of players that have been able to play together for most of the year with a soft draw.

Usually that trumps any sides that have gun players but inconsistency in fitness and synergy.

Far from the best side in it quality wise. They’ve just had a dream run and sometimes that gets it done. Will get found out big time next year imo.
You're a turnip.

Health list

Best Mid -Out
Best Key Forward - Out
Starting KPD- Out

Get a clue you genuine no hoper

Can't see how the Hawks stop Bont and the Dogs midfield.
Turns out Bevo did it for them. A masterstroke sending the games best midfielder to rot at half forward for half the game!

Jokes aside, impressive stuff from Newcombe and co. Meek obliterated English all night, felt he was ultimately the difference around the ball.

frauds - what happened this year?
I'd rather be a fraud with a premiership than a fraud that has been building and rebuilding for more than two decades, be 2nd favourites for the flag two thirds of the way through the season, and sneak into the finals in 8th spot courtesy of double up games against the worst two teams in the comp, only to get belted by Brisbane in an Elimination Final....

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Back