Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Qualifying Final - Port v Cats Thurs Sept 5th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) - Teams up

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 42.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 23.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port to win this one and it could be over by half time. I think Geelong might go out in straight sets.

I think Port's bigger test will be the Prelim.
I don't think it helped with their last game they had the easiest time with West Coast, could make them a bit rusty for pressuring. Port had to really arm wrestle against teams the last few weeks, could set them up better.

Nah West Coast were elite in the second half.

Cats are primed to go.
Elite? The fact they fought back with the team and more specifically defence, they had shows Geelong aren't all that fantastic. Plus being at the Cattery helps them especially the umpires. Seriously...

My prediction is Port play Hawthorn in the preliminary final, and it could go either way there.

This is impossible given the side of the draw each team is in. In preliminary final week, the winner of this QF will play the winner of the semi-final featuring Brisbane or Carlton vs. Sydney or GWS. In semi-final week, the loser of this QF will play the winner of Dogs vs. Hawks.

Sense an upset here.

Spider-Man Marvel GIF by Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Geelong have beaten nobody decent in 2 months
Rubbish. This is where you get punished for beating finals contenders. If Geelong lost to Freo or Collingwood, those teams would be playing finals instead of barely missing out. Those and Hawthorn are the 3 decent teams Geelong have beaten within the last 8 games.

So the Corn has said in a matter of 24 hours this week, Geelong has a weak midfield, weak ruck and Tom Stewart is mentally weak. How do you finish 3rd with all this “weakness”, meanwhile the vice captain of his team gets a fine every week for sooking it up. I could give 119 reasons why he is wrong, but I won’t bother.

So the Corn has said in a matter of 24 hours this week, Geelong has a weak midfield, weak ruck and Tom Stewart is mentally weak. How do you finish 3rd with all this “weakness”, meanwhile the vice captain of his team gets a fine every week for sooking it up. I could give 119 reasons why he is wrong, but I won’t bother.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

100%

On both parts potentially,and maybe I fell into the Corn’s trap (probably not for the first time.
I have nothing against port or their fans, I fully expect a tough match for Cats, I think bookies have it right, and if Port win they are every chance of holding the cup and that’s fine if my team is out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Qualifying Final - Port v Cats Thurs Sept 5th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) - Teams up

Back