Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Qualifying Final - Port v Cats Thurs Sept 5th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) - Teams up

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 42.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 23.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott doesn't want him to be a witches hat like he was when they last met!

The fact that in that game he still had 18 touches, half a dozen score involvements off half back, a goal assist, half a dozen intercepts, and over 400 metres gained and it was still considered a huge victory over him tells you how good he is normally

It's more that Stewart has been our best or second best midfielder the past 8 weeks since he moved there. He and Dangerfield had stopped the bleeding besides a couple of halves.

Bowes, Bruhn and Atkins now all need to play very well or we are stuffed.
Yeah, true

Can Holmes go through there? Amazing at HB but not bad in the middle

I’m personally excited for this game regardless

Port morons on this forum thinking this is because of Jed McEntee... He's a hack lol
You’ve heard of satire, right? Some of us think Jed should still sit alongside Tom up in the stands!

Jed McEntee is a bit of a meme to us Port supporters, we don’t really get why he plays either.
I guess he does a job that we don’t see and the coaches love.

Last edited:
Pretty confident if the Cats have to go the long way. It's over for them. Port could make it from a Semi, but I can't back the Cats to do the same. This should be good!

Well the Bulldogs Hawks game is essentially the real Grand Final this year.

Winner gets an armchair ride to a flag.
I thought the Hawks already won the flag, or was it Carlton earlier in the year who won this years flag?

Tom Stewart late out. Port have been Chris Scott’d. His favourite move, the late out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Qualifying Final - Port v Cats Thurs Sept 5th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) - Teams up

Back