Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Qualifying Final - Port v Cats Thurs Sept 5th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) - Teams up

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 42.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 23.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Different opinions must be hurting you

There there
Lol you're the one that commented on my post and said "You can't comment on other teams because you're Essendon". Are you a primary school kid? What kind of an opinion is that and why would that hurt me?

Leave this thread for the adults and you can take your childish opinion elsewhere.

Lol you're the one that commented on my post and said "You can't comment on other teams because you're Essendon". Are you a primary school kid? What kind of an opinion is that and why would that hurt me?

Leave this thread for the adults and you can take your childish opinion elsewhere.
I’m saying you follow a club that hasn’t won a finals in a long time taking potshots at a club that has

Its hypocritical that’s all I’m saying

They don’t have the list. They were f’ed if their tall backs didn’t mark it.
I don't think they are very far from a premiership but I think Hinkley doesn't know how to counter teams getting behind their zone and exploiting their defence's weakness at ground level as you say. They rely heavily on defending up the ground which helps generate inside 50s but a good backline like Geelong will be able to counter and get behind the zone very easily. Brisbane exploited that earlier this year too.

Playing that type of game needs a very good backline at ground level. Port's backline needs numbers in defence to defend effectively which I thought they did pretty well against Fremantle and in the second half of the year so I don't know what that was yesterday.

I’m saying you follow a club that hasn’t won a finals in a long time taking potshots at a club that has

Its hypocritical that’s all I’m saying
Where was I taking pot shots? I wasn't making fun of Port or trolling them. I was saying that they're underachieving which is true. They should be far better than what they've dished up in finals based on the quality of their list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are sitting down with the SANFL working through rules to benefit Port and Kochead comes out with that litigious wank leading into a finals campaign and you think it’s all good.
🤪🤪🤪
This is the typical leadership this w***er offers, couldn’t happen to a more deserving club
I was being sarcastic - his ego can only be measured in factors of Maguire.
I’d say its about 8.8 on the Maguire scale of ‘Me-ness’.

you would be surpised how easily some of those forwards last that long. Rory Lobb as well.

But Dixon and Rory lobb are similar Players.

Yes they are Full fowards or ruck forward that play in the goal square that kick 30-40 goals a season.

Saying that, if they are double teamed, one of their team mates up forward is freed up to kick 3 or 4 or even 5 goals. thats their role.
Lobb is at his 3rd club and they’ve tried to get some value outve his contract by trying him as a defender.
Played 7 games this year because he’s rubbish
Peter Wright dropped to the Ressies

Dixon 14 year career at the same club kicked over 40 goals twice.

…a decoy forward?
He’s rubbish.

* three times over 40. Never kicked 50

Can anyone tell me why JHF started q1 on the bench?
If there was a single player on Port's list that had to start on the ground (noting SPP is injured), it would be JHF
It’s a good question- inexplicable really. Maybe he’s not right? Didn’t play with quite his usual breakneck speed and bullocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Qualifying Final - Port v Cats Thurs Sept 5th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) - Teams up

Back