AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great insight. Care to share your wonderful wealth of football knowledge and explain the reasoning as to why it will be all over at half time? I would love to hear it.

No midfield depth. Couldn't run out tonight's game at all. We have more scoring power. You have injuries. You'll be playing in front of 45,000 power fans. I'm just being honest. Goodluck but I genuinely think we will smash you by halftime. The next showdown I'm sure will be closer.

No midfield depth. Couldn't run out tonight's game at all. We have more scoring power. You have injuries. You'll be playing in front of 45,000 power fans. I'm just being honest. Goodluck but I genuinely think we will smash you by halftime. The next showdown I'm sure will be closer.
No midfield depth because our depth will be playing due to injuries? You have still not listed any genuine reasons as to why port will "smash" us.

Remember how we all went onto the Power board in their years at the bottom of the scrap heap and acted like arrogant c**ts?
No, he doesn't remember. Join date of March '14. Another Port bandwagon jumper I am assuming, coming on here to stir up a few Crows fans.

No midfield depth because our depth will be playing? You have still not listed any genuine reasons as to why port will "smash" us.

Dangerfield, thompson, sloane, crouch,wright vs Boak, Ebert, Hartlett, Wines, Cornes, Polac, Hartlett throw in wingard, Westhoff, monfries, broadband, cassisi and whites pace. Depth is there to have you running out of puff by halftime. Not to mention I can't think of one player who will follow westhoff

No, he doesn't remember. Join date of March '14. Another Port bandwagon jumper I am assuming, coming on here to stir up a few Crows fans.
Been on board since 2002. New user name. Old one being pafc66. Been stiring you up for years. I remember one bloke outbackjack who took the bait every time.

Dangerfield, thompson, sloane, crouch,wright vs Boak, Ebert, Hartlett, Wines, Cornes, Polac, Hartlett throw in wingard, Westhoff, monfries, broadband, cassisi and whites pace. Depth is there to have you running out of puff by halftime. Not to mention I can't think of one player who will follow westhoff

Since he upgraded to ADSL+2 I heard he's pretty quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you're in for a rude awakening sweetpea

No we won't.

View attachment 47737 Sorry to get back on topic

Great photo of the back of the Eastern stand and the new grass recently put in at Cresswell gardens, I cant wait to be there in just 8 days!
Looking brilliant. I'm surprised how quickly it's turned from a dirt pile to this. Applause to all involved.

Few pics of the Eastern Stand put on the Adelaide Oval website:

http://www.adelaideoval.com.au/gallery/Album.aspx?aid=1007

140321Escalators_0.jpg

140321East.jpg

140321GrahamCornesDeck.jpg

30.jpg

The countdown has begun

Leave approved - check
Tickets acquired - check
New car purchased for the drive over - check
Babysitter organised - check

My body is ready!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back