Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My kids live in Brisbane. Adelaide supporters with Brisbane their second team.
My boy was born in 2001 - their first of three in a row. I remember taking him to the ticker tape parade in the city in a pram. He may be named after two Crow greats, but he was born in Brisbane. I always thought he’d change to Brissie, but to his credit he never did. He managed to score a ticket to the game today and he’s lost his voice! 😆

When two non-Vic sides are in the GF and Port ain't one of them

The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock
Perfect result

My boy was born in 2001 - their first of three in a row. I remember taking him to the ticker tape parade in the city in a pram. He may be named after two Crow greats, but he was born in Brisbane. I always thought he’d change to Brissie, but to his credit he never did. He managed to score a ticket to the game today and he’s lost his voice! 😆
You named your kid @Roo2Macca Or Mark Andrew

TubbsFarquhar

My kids have now spent half their life in Brisbane but call Adelaide home as both parents are from Adelaide.

Romano Rhett?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So great to have a non Victorian GF. Would love it if this was the start of a five year stretch of no Victorian teams . Makes a complete mockery of the mcg always hosting
Except it will still be a sellout. Which is why it is always at the McG $$

Last edited:
Sydney will win next week. I can't see anyone winning from outside top 4. It would take a monumental effort and I think Sydney is a couple of levels above Geelong
Yeah I think thats where my tip is going

Papley for Norm

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back