Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Robinson is a bit if a winger. Clubs have to be fairly strict on who goes into the changerooms which is why it's done by invitation. They try to rotate it around but you can't have every past player and their family rock up.
Wonder if he'd had a few drinks when posted on twitter last night. He deleted the post later

Though reading the article he sounds a little jaded in general

Mitch Robinson is a bit if a winger. Clubs have to be fairly strict on who goes into the changerooms which is why it's done by invitation. They try to rotate it around but you can't have every past player and their family rock up.
Agree with this.

If it was just him alone, I would agree about his grievance, possibly. It depends on what rules the have in place. However, he cannot expect his family as well. Screams entitlement.

Should have tried the Carlton rooms instead !! Try and lighten the mood as he definitely would have been on the beers all afternoon.

Let's just say Mitch Robinson is working really, really, really hard to make it in the "influencer" world.

Agree with this.

If it was just him alone, I would agree about his grievance, possibly. It depends on what rules the have in place. However, he cannot expect his family as well. Screams entitlement.
Never been in the rooms post game. I imagine it would be pre-organised

Wasn't even his family with him.

Wasn't as if it was a GF.
The notoriously flaky Brisbane side should be straight into focussing on next week, not sitting around celebrating with a bunch of ex-players.

Agree with this.

And here is the Lions side of the story, which I suspected.

Brisbane has communicated that Robinson was denied entry by Gabba security staff because he did not have the required accreditation to access the club’s inner sanctum.

According to the football club, Robinson was issued an accreditation pass by a member of the footy department when it became known he had not been let through

Robinson is understood to have turned down the offer when a group of friends he was with was denied entry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there goes Port, kissed on the **** again.

Frost may not be the best player going around, but he sure is important for the Hawk’s structure.

Huge win for Hawthorn

Will bait Port into a dumb move like keeping Dixon in the side

He said he had his family with him which isn’t true

It was his new girlfriend and some mates

Lions then offered for Mitch to come into the rooms, and he declined

He has since deleted his post

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saved his life’: Brilliant act in superstar Swan’s magical mark leaves mum saying thanks.​

Can’t believe there was some idiot the other day on radio trying to argue it was unfair for the teams not in the finals, if marks and goals in finals are included in the mark and goal of the year awards.
I’m not sure he understands the concept.

Can’t believe there was some idiot the other day on radio trying to argue it was unfair for the teams not in the finals, if marks and goals in finals are included in the mark and goal of the year awards.
I’m not sure he understands the concept.
I'm all for MOTY and GOTY to be included .. seems like a no brainer

Aren't these awards given out on Brownlow night. Would really only exclude GF from consideration

I'm all for MOTY and GOTY to be included .. seems like a no brainer

Aren't these awards given out on Brownlow night. Would really only exclude GF from consideration
They can’t even call it mark or goal of the year, it’s mark and goal of the home and away season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back