Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, Curtin played midfield late in the season and he was pick 8 let alone a pick 4.
This is what you said

They are the midfield group leading us next year.

Pick 4 wont be part of a group leading us. I wish it was so but its not . Stop this fantasy of thinking Nicks prioritises youth

Hell of a time to break the winning big games at MCG hoodoo.

For everyone saying our start killed us think back to our draw with Brisbane early in the season. We were basically on equal points, and it was seen as ‘an elimination final’. The draw was seen as being bad for both teams and each team’s season effectively over.

We ended up bottom 4 and Brisbane are playing off in the grand final.

Should tell you about the grit of the two different teams.

Since I don't look for media bias to provide some false affirmation of my own opinion I'm happy for Hinkley to keep escaping media scrutiny.

Hinkley's Ghetto Father routine might work during the week but it bit him on the arse selecting and then not subbing cooked players like Dixon and Boak.

Hell of a time to break the winning big games at MCG hoodoo.

For everyone saying our start killed us think back to our draw with Brisbane early in the season. We were basically on equal points, and it was seen as ‘an elimination final’. The draw was seen as being bad for both teams and each team’s season effectively over.

We ended up bottom 4 and Brisbane are playing off in the grand final.

Should tell you about the grit of the two different teams.

It is even worse than that - after the draw we were 12th (ended up 15th) and them 13th (they end up 5th and now in a GF).

What do the cheerleaders on here have to say about that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes: "Port's issue is their list, not the coaching. You're not going to win a Prelim at the SCG with Ratagoulea, Zerk-Thatcher and Dixon in the side"

You mean, two players they specifically targeted using draft capital, and a bloke who could barely walk?
He's right and he's wrong.

The list is nowhere near what it's made out to be, but yeah Ken wanted them.

Kane Cornes: "Port's issue is their list, not the coaching. You're not going to win a Prelim at the SCG with Ratagoulea, Zerk-Thatcher and Dixon in the side"

You mean, two players they specifically targeted using draft capital, and a bloke who could barely walk?
The missing pieces.
All they needed was some KPDs.
One was worst on ground
the other was abandoned as a KPD weeks ago because he was even worse.
It's delicious

Same blokes Kane lauded when recruited?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back