Preview AFL Rd 22 - Collingwood v WCE - MCG Friday night - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

After watching the VFL, I'd have to say;

IN: Hudson, Seedsman
OUT: Lynch, Sinclair (inj)

I think that with the possibility of Cox being out as well as NicNat, we have a really good chance to exploit them in the midfield, so why not put in our two in form rucks. Grundy stays as no1 ruck, Hudson plays Lynch's role. Now if we wanted Grundy to play forward then I would put Jolly in, but since Hudson kicked 4 goals he gets the nod to play resting ruck.

Seedsman is the obvious in, providing run off half back. I'd also consider Kennedy for this role, I'd really like to see what he can do down back, he's got the pace and the foot skills to run off half back and eventually fill a wing role. To be honest, we haven't really missed Seedsman, but. If Sinclair is injured, then he is the obvious replacement.

all the young blokes looks sore on friday night except j.thomas now against eagles! il put more experience players before the finals, didak played very well 'vfl' and even though krak was a late withdrawal il put him on the side he's a match winner. and i don't know why he didn't get picked against the hawks.

Last time Krak played against the Hawks he kicked 4 goals in the Qualifying final in 2012 after just his second game back from a knee reco. Should of played last night and loves the wet too - it bucketed down last night, had 28 possessions in the VFL last week. He should of played last night.
we will see our brother 'krak' against eagles. I'm 100% sure. **** bucks

but he played well last weekend, if he will train this week he'l be on the side. you got to play him berofe the finals

If you dont play you cant play. He has gone on personal leave twice this year and just hasnt had the form as a result of missing too much football. He should not get a game on reputation, he has to get one on merit.

Just on Macaffer/Mitchell, the 24 touches Mitchell had was his lowest total against us since round 4 2010, a game we won by ten goals. Before that, round 14 2004 which we also won by ten goals. I don't reckon Macaffer did that badly...

Hey Matty, what did you make of Dids' performance on the weekend and why do you think there is no chance of him being selected?

Last week it came out that he wasn't attending every training session and was flying to SA during the week to be with a sick mate. The club said that he wouldn't be available for senior selection again this year.

That may change after the weekend, because that's the best he's played this year anywhere.

I wouldn't be against him getting a game against the Eagles, shit, Krakouer had heaps of chances and failed in all but one game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows what's going on at Collingwood. I'm sure Krak will get a game when he deserves one. He withdrew yesterday due to a virus but the week before he played well.

I reckon he will get a soon if his form stays good.

krak will play

How can you be sure? Unless you know him personally or you know something at the club then you can't just say things like that.

Sadly he's not going to walk in to the team. Talent wise - for sure but as long as he keeps it up in the VFL then yeah why not pick. But it's not that simple to just pick him.

Quality source is quality.

Quality source? If anyone is a quality sauce - its me. I'm his cousin. Mind you though, he won't tell me if he is picked for the game against West Coast until Thursday - selection day.

50/50 at this stage UNLESS you know 100% he will play.

Quality source? If anyone is a quality sauce - its me. I'm his cousin. Mind you though, he won't tell me if he is picked for the game against West Coast until Thursday - selection day.

Thoughts on him going around again next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Rd 22 - Collingwood v WCE - MCG Friday night - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back