Preview AFL Round 13 - St Kilda v Geelong, MCG, Friday 25 June 7:50PM (10 minutes delayed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't like the sound of Harry not being able to put any weight on his ankle, 2-3 weeks minimum you'd think.

So frusterating. Mooney SHOULD have kicked that goal, but i will take a 16 pt half time lead.

Story's of the night so far: S. Johnson elbowed Baker and cut he's eye open, could he get something for that ??

Harry Taylor rolled his ankle, any updates ?

I'm at the game --- how bad did Harry's injury look on replay? Did he twist it like Moons the other week or worse?

Thompson said in a HT interview it was just a nasty cut, no structural damage. He will play in the 2nd half.

Extent of the Mooney and Johnson strikes please.

Well Mooney has never escaped anything so he's bound to get a week. It was just jab to the jaw, like Baker has done a bunch of times to SJ. There has been a lot of smallish punches to heads tonight. It is annoying because it is never our guys who initiate this sort of dirty shit.

I'm not 100% sure what caused Bakers cut, but if it was SJ's back swing then it was barely a glancing blow.

I'm at the game --- how bad did Harry's injury look on replay? Did he twist it like Moons the other week or worse?

Haven't seen a replay, but the MMM guys said he was carried off and couldn't put any weight on it.

Well Mooney has never escaped anything so he's bound to get a week. It was just jab to the jaw, like Baker has done a bunch of times to SJ. There has been a lot of smallish punches to heads tonight. It is annoying because it is never our guys who initiate this sort of dirty shit.

I'm not 100% sure what caused Bakers cut, but if it was SJ's back swing then it was barely a glancing blow.

A Saints defender playing dirty?

Never thought that I'd see the day :rolleyes:

Honestly though, Baker had better get cited in this match.

Re: AFL Round 13 - St Kilda v Geelong, MCG, Friday 25 June 7:40PM

16 points up, and now we are playing like a pack of absolute w***ers, this is pathetic. From our own mistakes, we have let the Saints back in with all the momentum, looking like we will get overun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

meh - taylor is injured, johnson is injured, pods is out of touch, chapman out, mooney is coming back from an extended period out, ditto scarlett, gamble being played out of position (as in he should be sitting in the stands). Its just one of those days where things just don't go right

meh - taylor is injured, johnson is injured, pods is out of touch, chapman out, mooney is coming back from an extended period out, ditto scarlett, gamble being played out of position (as in he should be sitting in the stands). Its just one of those days where things just don't go right

I hate to say but this looks like making excuses for a piss poor effort...

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Round 13 - St Kilda v Geelong, MCG, Friday 25 June 7:50PM (10 minutes delayed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back