AFL Round 14 - COLLINGWOOD vs FREMANTLE Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like we have come to play today. Was worried we might not be switched on after last week but it doesn't look like it.

Dawes sounds like he has started ok. Hard to tell on radio these days cause they talk about other crap and not tell us who is playing well.

Thomas sandwiched between two Freo players, gets pushed into the one in front of him, free against. Wut?

Hmmm. Interesting game so far. Seems like it will break upon soon enough though. Our defence is solid which is a very good sign.

I'm observing Cloke to see how he plays in light of his recent discussions regarding his contract negotiations.

Freo are cracking in really hard and matching our efforts around the ball, but when they get it our pressure is too much. They've done a decent job in regards to the scoreboard because it could have been worse if their efforts were a tad off. Could see us skipping away when they tire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we did well to keep freo to 2pts. Our backline has been cutting off all opportunities, and they all deserve a pat on the back.

In this game, I really think Mooney will come on and not be close to anyone chasing him. Freo just look slow, and fumbly. This should suit Caolan.

In saying that, we have been fumbly too, and have slipped over a lot. Is the ground wet?

If we get cleaner, we should be able to get a good lead established in this second quarter.

The match is gonna be bloody over by the time it's on channel 7!
God damn!!!!
I take it it's just business as usual for us?

We're kicking long to Cloke deep too often and making our F50 entries predictable and easy to kill. Freo have two to three players guarding the space that Cloke is leading to. As a result we are not taking advantage of our absolute dominance. If we have the presence of mind and composure to pick out some shorter targets I think we will tear this game apart in short order.

li
Best game for Harry O in ages
likewise dawes, although he hasnt been to bad this season. love our forward pressure. we look so bloody good when we on top of our game like this.....wish simon buckley could kick.....he would be a much better footballer

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 14 - COLLINGWOOD vs FREMANTLE Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back