Game Day AFL Round 14 match discussion - Geelong v Fremantle (OPENS 6PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love re-watching the last quarter of our wins when B(ig) T(wit) is commentating. His pain when the final siren goes is always deeeeelisssssshous.

I'm not normally one for post-game shit talk but I'd just like Fremantle to go **** themselves. That is all.

It's interesting, it doesn't take them long to start going the man! Good thing to remember!

Our best win this year imo. We out defended Freo which is good. I will Tweet the Coach and hope that is the type of defensive pressure we can hope to see the rest of the year.

Also see what I mean? I been whinging about clearances in since last year and we won it tonight and was able to defend much better.

Well played Geelong, best team on the night. And we'll done Joel Selwood in the post match interview re his battle with Crowley. Clearly not a weak little girl like Brent Harvey

Great defensive effort by the boys.....

Beat Freo at their own game....

#@% you Ross Lyon.

And that will also end the " how many days since Geelong beat Freo..":thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO Catters

Would like to thank Richo for mentioning the outs that Freo have one hundred million times and BT for being so over the top complimentary about our stadium that I threw up in my mouth a little. Seriously. These two have to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back