Preview AFL Round 15 - Essendon v Geelong, Etihad Stadium, 7:10PM Saturday 2 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Premiership Round 15
Essendon V Geelong

picture.php
--------- V ---------
picture.php

Saturday July 2
Etihad Stadium 7:10 PM (Local Time)
Melbourne Forecast Melbourne Radar

Re: Tickets for Geelong v Essendon

the ole bs ticketing scenario...this game should be at the g.

bet it still isnt close to capacity.
It shouldn't be at the MCG because Essendon's home ground is Etihad.

i know jihad is their home ground but does that prevent them from playing a home game at the G?
No but they probably have contractual arrangements on how many they need to play at Etihad.

If they want to play it at Etihad that's their decision, not ours.

Excuse my ignorance about this because I've never been to any other Victorian ground except the G, but my family and I are coming down from Sydney for this game.

Does L3 being opened mean that all L1 & L2 seats are already gone?

Excuse my ignorance about this because I've never been to any other Victorian ground except the G, but my family and I are coming down from Sydney for this game.

Does L3 being opened mean that all L1 & L2 seats are already gone?

It would just mean L1 and 2 are already on sale.

They probably arent already sold out, dw- just go to the Ticketmaster site and see!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you got your tix emailed to you yet SJ?

I just have the confirmation- no actual tickets- and I got them over an hour and a half ago! Whats with the hold up... :confused:
No ticket email yet.

Ok ended up getting tickets, centre wing but row R. Probably behind those 'premium' level 3 seats.

Similar to mine, right in the middle, Aisle 11, row P. Happy with that.

bury them

Hi guys. I know you are all thinking about the crows game but ive been talking to a few essendon supporters and had a look at the bombers forum and they are extremely confident they will beat you and not only beat you but actually belt you. I find this to be a joke and extremely disrespectful, the bombers have lost 5 in a row including a drubbing against the hawks, a team without half of there best 22 and they expect to beat the cats who havn't lost a game and look great. I only hope you absolutely belt them and stick it right up them. GO CATS!

Re: bury them

Lol what are they basing this on? what has changed in the Essendon side that will make it any different to the to 71 point smashing they copped last time?. even without Selwood and ablett we will smash them....

Thanks for the Heads up MR Dog! GO CATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back