Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Doedee shat his pants and buckled at the knees so it was fair enough not to be a free and the MRO won’t even look at it.

Cutler should probably get a week. With Murphy sitting out the game you’d think that’s fair.

Not sure about Barrett hitting Laird but I wouldn’t mind him getting suspended for life so he never plays again.

Agree Doedee ducked..and got a lesson in why it’s a poor practice.

Another thing that stuck me as a neutral observer was how much harder Brisbane were at the contest.

Adelaide lucky to win.

How's losing the grand final again? Sure the Richmond song isn't stuck in your head yet? Enjoy a straight sets finals exit dickhead
You're living in the past man hahahaha

Try living in 2012. The last time we lost to your rabble hahaha

I already acknowledge that but imo the 8 right now would help if Geelong lost.
Not really as all the teams above us play each other, so we just have to keep winning.

Prefer Dees to crash out of the 8 so we have a pick before you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG guys.

Look dangerous when you run through the middle and take the game on. A bit more polish and you would have ran all over us. Happy to take the 4 points and keep the season alive.

Doedee shat his pants and buckled at the knees so it was fair enough not to be a free and the MRO won’t even look at it.

Cutler should probably get a week. With Murphy sitting out the game you’d think that’s fair.

Not sure about Barrett hitting Laird but I wouldn’t mind him getting suspended for life so he never plays again.

High contact, medium force, player concussed and takes no further part in the game. Your dreaming if you think the MRO wont look at it.

Agree Doedee ducked..and got a lesson in why it’s a poor practice.

Another thing that stuck me as a neutral observer was how much harder Brisbane were at the contest.

Adelaide lucky to win.
It was a crude high tackle which ko'd Doedee & it will be interesting to see what the tribunal make of it.

Doedee doesn't play for frees like your captain.

It was a crude high tackle which ko'd Doedee & it will be interesting to see what the tribunal make of it.

Doedee doesn't play for frees like your captain.
His names not tex so it won’t get looked at. Tex can be punched 5 times before he retaliated once and still be the one with the fine lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 18: Brisbane v Adelaide Saturday 7:25pm AEST @GABBA

Back