Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Should we start tackling like this...?
8UMWG.gif

Well that's up to you really. At least he's got him around the body. McStay had no intention to tackle the body.

you actually think he was head hunting? You can't be serious. It would have just been a normal tackle if he hadn't suddenly lowered before impact.

Not sure who's softer in Adelaide, the players or the fans?

I agree he wasn’t playing for a free. He just shat his pants and tried to avoid contact by dropping to the floor. It was pathetic.

Righto. So anyone tying to brace for contact or avoid contact is ‘shitting his pants’. Well done you’ve made the dumbest comment of the day.

Well it was 24 v 22 in the last half because you ko'd 2 of our players... yet no frees given by the 3 blind mice.

Fyi. we still have 5 of our best missing.
And I was referring to the head high hits and concussions that your dog players inflicted on ours.
Wow cry me a river, she ducked and that is that. It was the same at the game, crows supporters whinging and whining all night, a bit sad really that this team has such a soft supporter base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may want to learn English.

Get back to me once the tribunal make their decision.

Surprise surprise.

Contact between the Brisbane Lions’ Daniel McStay and the Adelaide Crows’ Tom Doedee from the third quarter of Saturday’s match was assessed. Doedee has taken possession of the ball when McStay comes towards him to tackle. Doedee lowers himself in a bid to avoid the tackle and McStay makes high contact to the Adelaide player. It was the view of the Match Review Officer that McStay’s actions were a legitimate attempt to tackle. No further action was taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 18: Brisbane v Adelaide Saturday 7:25pm AEST @GABBA

Back