AFLW AFLW 2023 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is Kearns third season with us, but is this the first time playing in defence?

I feel like she played more up forward her first couple of seasons, almost in a similar role to Rocky as a bigger body around the contest. But now we've got some class players up forward and not necessarily looking for that type of player

I know this is Kearns third season with us, but is this the first time playing in defence?

I feel like she played more up forward her first couple of seasons, almost in a similar role to Rocky as a bigger body around the contest. But now we've got some class players up forward and not necessarily looking for that type of player

You’re right.
She played back last week for the 1st time.
Aggressive and pretty quick. She may have a role that suits her game.

Good god, the girls are on fire. Relentless tackling pressure.

And Smithy is so much fun in commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's just my reading, but Randall didn't seem to make a play at the ball and instead jumped into McDonald - is that a free kick or play on?
I didn't see it that way, Meg dropped off her opponent and into her path.. Just play on for me

Underwood keeps mentioning Norf are off their game... Has she considered they just are getting thrown off their game with the pressure being put on them?

Across the first halves of our first 3 rounds this season,

We've scored 14.6 90, while holding our 3 opponents to 2.13 25

It's good to see that while our defensive side is still going strong that we've also found a way to attack and get the score on the board to take advantage of periods of dominance

Not sure we've always been good first half teams, so it's nice to be starting strong at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back