Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarksons.

Alistair to North in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man night shift is rough.
Unpaid time spent at Clifton Hill station for a half-an-hour when you have taken the South Morang train but want the Eltham line. No humans around but the smell of the night wanderers excretions prior to my arrival doth linger. Saw no one. Clarkson was definately not amongst them. No Todd Viney amongst the total lack of humans. None of those Kane Korne train pretend police. No Clarkson sighting to report as I was there only talent on the platform and the man is not a fool.

I left the country and we sacked Noble.
Here’s to coming home and we announce Clarko.

Lots of mixed messages around an announcement. I was told Friday/Saturday and there was whispers of it being Tuesday (I believe that’s the sponsors presser).
It’ll get done in and around round 23.

Overnight crew/Europe team over and out!

To sign off I’d like to quote Scars famous coronation from the 90s Lion King in which he said something similar to the masses, “Nobles sacking was a terrible tragedy, but to lose Luffy too, who had barely begun to live... For me, it is a deep, personal loss. So it is with a heavy heart that I, Alastair assume the throne. Yet, from out of the ashes of this tragedy, we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era...in which shinboners past and present come together, in a great and glorious future!

More of the same articles not telling us much.
Language has changed to very likely and we have started getting contract lengths discussed (5 years)
Clarko reported to be in Adelaide to watch our game tmrw.
Thats about it for today.
Clarko in Adelaide? Oh shit, boys playing for their careers. No pressure lads 😂

Riewoldt has always pushed for Clarkson to have another year off in a vain hope that StK would sack Ratten and then Clarkson would coach his old club

I know we haven't been much chop the last 20 years, but is every season for StKilda like a long running episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when you say "We" are you assuming Damo has a friend or do you just mean Damo and Caro?

What’s the magic dice saying

Nick sookwoldt
Shocked Emotion GIF by Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back