All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rampage has dropped to a new low even Punk wrestling on the show can't keep it up , Baseball killing it.

Ugh, these guys aren't funny. Not good heels. Just terrible.

Just watched a couple minutes, why does Omega need his passport going to Philadelphia? Is it because he's Canadian? Or do they mean vaccine passport?
I havent watched it and I'm assuming its the "elite. Horrible heels Horrible faces just Horrible

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rampage will have a buy-in show. Bobby Fish vs Lee Moriarty, & Bryan Danielson vs Minoru Suzuki.

Also Garcia keeps going.
FBBwpmAUcAcY1yn

Last edited:
Crazy to put this, with no build, for free on YouTube just to try and get a few eyes off Smackdown.

Especially when people can watch both shows at once.

Yea should re book it on to Rampage and bump something else down. This will get some eyes off Smackdown but not enough that it's worthwhile.

What is interesting is that Suzuki has had a match booked every other Friday during his NA tour but the one time Rampage was scheduled, he was available, so I'm guessing AEW had a reserve on the date. Selfishly, Danielson/Suzuki being able to wrestler a normal match and not one worked around tv breaks is insanely good. This Smackdown/Rampage tit for tat is pretty silly but hey its good for the fans

It is the playoffs...
well also the baseball game that killed AEW in the ratings was.....the one on Turner's other channel. So I doubt they care very much that their big investment in baseball kicked it's much smaller investment to bits.

I understand wanting to give fans a dream match between Danielson and Suzuki but I don't think this is the way to go about it.

I understand wanting to give fans a dream match between Danielson and Suzuki but I don't think this is the way to go about it.

Perhaps not but eh. If WWE wants to deliberately do a loaded extra 30 mins on late notice to try and screw with AEW then they have right to respond in some way. I'd be saying #### it if I was Kahn and booking Danielson and Punk in a tag v Omega and Cole to kick the show off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps not but eh. If WWE wants to deliberately do a loaded extra 30 mins on late notice to try and screw with AEW then they have right to respond in some way. I'd be saying #### it if I was Kahn and booking Danielson and Punk in a tag v Omega and Cole to kick the show off.

Would it make a difference either way ? I reckon by now most people that would jump off WWE to watch AEW live would have done so by now and vice versa.

Either way its good for fans who like to watch bits and pieces from both shows.

I really don’t know what to make of AEW “leaks” and rumours. If this wasn’t intentional then it’s a major f up.

Doubt it was intentional. The card seems pretty predictable. Only the Punk match is a bit random, one of them looks like the #1 contenders match and the women’s the final of the TBS

Doubt it was intentional. The card seems pretty predictable. Only the Punk match is a bit random, one of them looks like the #1 contenders match and the women’s the final of the TBS
Hey Buddy! Glad you're back. Just wondering if you could clear up what you meant below please?

Sammy match was solid. Fish isn’t signed so not sure what the usual morons are whinging about.
wrong try again

So has Fish signed? What was I wrong about?

Fish is a great mid card signing I rkn

Your presence in this thread is wrong. Your contributions are a liability

Good to know you have nothing better to do with your life then follow me around. Live well Jobber Jones

Fish is a great mid card signing I rkn

Your presence in this thread is wrong. Your contributions are a liability

Good to know you have nothing better to do with your life then follow me around. Live well Jobber Jones
What was I wrong about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back