Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Hugo Garcia

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid or mckercher... who would you take?

I honestly think McKercher could end up a less disruptive and better player. Reid has big game bull factor but heaps of arrogance and ego. McK has a heap of skill and class. He’s more Mercedes to Reid’s V8 commodore with a loud muffler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day Ross and the players are here to win every game they play, so anyone's argument of why we should throw the game for a pick is useless. We are building a ruthless approach to game day and training regime and that isn't being thrown out the window simply to move a few spots in the draft.
Cmon, we all know that, no one is arguing that we actually tank. And as fans we are allowed to have a preference towards one of the wins in the “win win” that is this game (aka wanting better picks over a win today) - I doubt anyone will be upset if we beat Carlton.

I’ll leave the ruthless approach to the club, I expect that of them at a minimum. As fans we all want the ultimate glory, I’m just more interested in better draft picks than beating Carlton frankly, and I ****ing hate Carlton (almost as much as Geelong and Collingwood but we have already beaten them this year!)

Anyway, we’re all in the same boat, and once the siren goes we should all be cheering us on to finish out the season in style, go saints

IMG_2542.jpeg

Short memory do you , did you forget when we got Roo as a priority pick 1 and then the next year got pick 1 again because of the blues salary cap stuff netting us Goddard , we just couldn't get the job done when it counted on GF day.

As for finishing in no mans land is being a Loser , at least the teams that finish in no mans land are having a crack and not spitting the dummy out and not even trying , id call them losers.

People whinge and moan that we cant attract free agents and we wont if we deliberately dump games , how about we win this and show that in the last 8 weeks we have beaten 3 of the top 8 teams
I agree heaps on this. Winning matches is what makes a footy club good. Win matches and make the players confident in their abilities, win matches and attract more support staff, players and coaches who want to be a part of it.

Exactly, we're all just speculating the ifs and buts. Going off the last month and in particular the last round, it's very clear the team is motivated to win these games and take scalps.
I just can’t see a team being happy or at least ambivalent to a loss. Or worse disappointed with a win after a match.

Having almost completed my recovery from the '97 GF the Crows are no longer the team I want the Saints to beat, not compared to the Hawks, Dons and Caaaarton!! Beating these teams always makes me feel like we get 8 premiership points. Draft picks are a lottery, wins are gold and premiership points absolutely gleam when they are at the expense of the old navy cheaters whose various administrators tried everything to take us out of the competition to steal our best players. Complete and utter bastards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back