Answers to several threads.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to be a spoil sport but posting this stuff on a public forum for all to see (opposition, media, players etc) is IMHO the height of stupidity, detrimental to Hawthorn and almost certainly will cause Pelchin to "clam up" at future such functions. Why can't this stay on a Hawthorn forum where at least a login is required to read it....

I note that Brookers has also posted this info on the main board. Idioitic.

I know it's great to share info and not be "elitist" etc, but surely some common sense is required and sometimes the "greater good" is served by keeping some information more closely guarded?

Recognise of course that pelchin maybe made a rod for his own back by being so open, but surely "Chatham House rules" apply to these club functions?

terrific but i'm surprised his saying things like Campbell & taylor will both be out of the side in 2009.

Dude, you've really gotta think before you do things. Appalling move to post the thread on the main board. Ridiculous. It's sensitive information for us, not to be shared with the wider public.

Think...before....you....post...

Yeah, can't believe Brookers would paste both posts onto the main board, let alone with no acknowledgement of the authors.

Poor form.

At the start of the session, the panel were told that members from the Sydney Swans Club were present.

Really surprised at how open the panel were. I can only assume the club is like that where they are honest with everyone.

It is not privliged infomation if his sharing with ppl outside the footy club, if he didn't want anyone to know he wouldn't of shared his infomation. Its a footy club i'm not greatly fazed if other ppl know this its not life or death info & the ppl on here are fans not CEO's of clubs for god sakes.
I appolagise if ppl ain't happy but posting it on a hawthorn site it public i would of thought.
I did say in the 1st post that someone else posted it so i wasn't taking credit for it.

It is not privliged infomation if his sharing with ppl outside the footy club, if he didn't want anyone to know he wouldn't of shared his infomation. Its a footy club i'm not greatly fazed if other ppl know this its not life or death info & the ppl on here are fans not CEO's of clubs for god sakes.
I appolagise if ppl ain't happy but posting it on a hawthorn site it public i would of thought.
I did say in the 1st post that someone else posted it so i wasn't taking credit for it.

I demand an explaination as to why you chose to cut and paste this. The proper etiquette is to post a link and therefore allow those that gathered the information their appropriate kudos. Also, putting it up on the main board was ill thought out. Happy enough to have it here in it's proper format but on the main board? :rolleyes::mad::thumbsdown:

Very poor form indeed and as a moderator at MH I am not happy.

Bro, you gotta be careful. There were some pretty frank comments in there about Dowler that I'm sure Pelch didn't want plastered all over the BF general board. Keep it in-house. There is nothing to be gained by sharing this with the broader football public. It's actions like these that would prevent the officials from speaking openly at these events in the future. It's disappointing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a cry mate, seriously............

Thanx for the great info from the PUBLIC meeting guys :thumbsu:

Also, in Brookers defence, he is only a kid/teen isnt he? Dont think he'll be doing it again any time soon.

Fair enough and I have discussed this with Brookers but at the end of the day, you can't just run around cutting and pasting without giving credit to the original author....it's called plagiarism and every school kid is taught about it as soon as they start high school. I don't care where the information is posted (although on the Hawthorn board on BF should have been sufficient) but due credit should have been given to the guys that got the information in the first place and put in the work to present it in the format that it was. This credit wasn't given.

Hopefully for the final time i appolagise for my mistake & wont make it again hopefully it wont be an issue from now on.

Great read Buddy. I wouldnt lose sleep over it.

Haha yea na no sleep will be lost just want to make sure i haven't offended anyone, i understand where all these ppl are coming from but i think it's a tad to preshice.

Haha yea na no sleep will be lost just want to make sure i haven't offended anyone, i understand where all these ppl are coming from but i think it's a tad to preshice.

I dont think its an issue about sharing the information, it was more about giving credit to the guys who took the time to write about the review.

preshice...

Ok, i think we're not dealing with an adult, so why waste the energy.

Because he will be an adult sometime soon and if we can help him in any way to grow into the fine young man he will no doubt become, it's far from a waste of energy. Even a couple of minutes of your time may be the inspiration Brookers needs to achieve great things.

Because he will be an adult sometime soon and if we can help him in any way to grow into the fine young man he will no doubt become, it's far from a waste of energy. Even a couple of minutes of your time may be the inspiration Brookers needs to achieve great things.

A classic 2AM answer..LOL

Love you's all
:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Answers to several threads.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back