Game Day ANZAC Day - Port v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Have this feeling a one armed Dan Houston will have 20 touches and about 8 tackles, 2 of which after a massive chase or on the goal line - team lifting/goal saving, 6-7 marks including a big chest mark with a key forward or few barreling into him.

Either Houston, Wines or Drew for the medal today.

Going to be as about a good a night for a game as we are going to see for the rest of the season.

Charlie 5 goals
Ollie 35 possessions plus the medal.
Ports by 36 plus.

This is a test for us this just shouldn't be close.

Just win ****ing

Spare a thought for tingles fans that end up at the game today - they'll have to make the decision between supporting Ports or supporting Brad Crouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not able to attend this evening as I'm on Dad duties but as long as we win I'm not fussed about the performance with who we have out. A good chance to open a gap on Richmond and maintain touch with the two unbeaten side who I expect to slide later in the year or taper off.

No idea what St.Kilda will turn up with what they've dished up so far this season. I feel it's a danger game.

Hoping Charlie gets hold off Dougal and has a day out.

We were going to be taking the little tacker to his first game tonight but the mother in law has come through to babysit at the last minute. Now I'm on the fence, I'm sure he'd love the experience but we would also love an evening together in sweet, sweet freedom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day ANZAC Day - Port v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back