Training Apples' & Jen's Training Thread 2021 (Latest report #3590)

Remove this Banner Ad

T Brown, Murphy, Keane, Magden, Wilson, Chugg, Briskey, Mayne or have a chance to fill a defensive spot but one of them really need to come of age to do this otherwise it'll a rotation, I dont claim to be an expert on some of the newer players but for me, an IQ or Noble goes on a wing and a good upgrade on Phillips. A few magnets to move around during pre-season hit out, potentially even a Henry might slot in as a backman

Not this morning. Maybe they are doing a session later, but I'll go next week.
I, along with about 8 others, went to watch them train this morning, there was one was there.

It really is unacceptable for the club to treat its supporters this way, how hard is it to post training dates/times. The shop was still closed at 10.15, several of us tried to ph. but were put on hold for ages, when they finally answered, one knew what was happening. Very disappointing that people take time out to support the club and that is how they are treated.

It did occur to a few of us that as the players have not trained under lights this year, and as the Geelong game is under lights, they may be training tonight, but as there is no one at the club I can't confirm this.

I, along with about 8 others, went to watch them train this morning, there was one was there.

It really is unacceptable for the club to treat its supporters this way, how hard is it to post training dates/times. The shop was still closed at 10.15, several of us tried to ph. but were put on hold for ages, when they finally answered, one knew what was happening. Very disappointing that people take time out to support the club and that is how they are treated.

It did occur to a few of us that as the players have not trained under lights this year, and as the Geelong game is under lights, they may be training tonight, but as there is no one at the club I can't confirm this.

The club has been treating fans like rubbish for years, I don't think this will change sadly, even though I hope it does.

From reports, Bucks was at North's intraclub game today with Dekka (Hine) and Ned Guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit different playing intraclub to playing opposition Sammy. Opposition will be crashing into bodies alot harder then in a intra club game, that's where Stevo struggles...
Don't know. Some of those North mids are pretty brutal. I reckon they'd hit harder at training than ours do in a match.

Walked past Henry in South Melbourne this morning and gave him a little nod. Must have known he was getting talked about on here because he was puffing his chest out like he was Superman. Kid looks a decent size IRL.
wow he's 10kg lighter the WHE

Sam Skinner is also training at north.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back