Game Day Around the Grounds - Rd 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Too precious, isn't it? We were banished from Friday night games for being too crap, like a child sent to the naughty chair. Yet they schedule this mismatch?!!

And we still have one more prime time Essendon match this year.

And we still have one more prime time Essendon match this year.
If they are gonna be humiliated I want it to be seen by as many people as possible.

Too precious, isn't it? We were banished from Friday night games for being too crap, like a child sent to the naughty chair. Yet they schedule this mismatch?!!
Yep, the AFL must be thrilled that Carlton are not shown on a Friday night. Such a huge crowd at Etihad tonight, imagine what the TV ratings must have been like.

Tonight is an opportunity to jump on the scum board and ridicule. In remember and of our horrible Friday night v (a better) hawthorn. We copped a fair beating last year. Time for payback.

Tonight is an opportunity to jump on the scum board and ridicule. In remember and of our horrible Friday night v (a better) hawthorn. We copped a fair beating last year. Time for payback.

See you in a week then.

For the record I don't recommend this course of action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From last years results, I understand why we lost our Friday night games..even though I think we should have got at least one.

Really don't understand how Essendon and Hawthorn were fixtured to play tonight, apparently the fixture was done before the WADA ruling came out but either way, what a joke..the AFL can GAGF!!

Read somewhere that we're pushing for more Friday night games next year, really hope this is true. I'm also hoping we play a game in Adelaide in 2017, but wouldn't be surprised if we get shafted again.

From last years results, I understand why we lost our Friday night games..even though I think we should have got at least one.

Really don't understand how Essendon and Hawthorn were fixtured to play tonight, apparently the fixture was done before the WADA ruling came out but either way, what a joke..the AFL can GAGF!!

Read somewhere that we're pushing for more Friday night games next year, really hope this is true. I'm also hoping we play a game in Adelaide in 2017, but wouldn't be surprised if we get shafted again.
Suspension aside last year's premier v 15th isn't going to be compelling viewing

The white towel has been thrown.

They got nuthin'

Short memories we all have, winning is infectious........so is losing.

Sure is numbers.
They did have a dip for about 10 minutes at the start of the game, but once Hawthorn got rolling they were just hanging on as best as they could.

27,500 at Ethiad last night from 2 clubs with over 50,000 members each.
Rumour has it Ethiad were still running tours at the time and locked the gates at 1/4 time to stop people getting out.
The Labour Party's new election promise is to bring boat people straight from their boats direct to *fc games in hope that they will want to go back home

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around the Grounds - Rd 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back