Game Day Around the Grounds - Rd 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Very little to like about Brisbane, poor list and there seems to be a major disconnect with the coach. Leppa can't last and surely Greg Swann once again has a lot to answer.

Very poor list? That's what people were saying about us last year.

Fact is the players want Leppa out, like ours wanted MM out, hence the lack of effort.
They have a good midfield on paper and some young, promising KPP players..get a good coach like Bolton and they'll be right.

Thank god that's over, Freo by 80.

Brizzy, utterly shameful.

Leppa's body language in the coaches box was awful and not for the first time this year. He has that please just put me out of my misery look about him.

Very poor list? That's what people were saying about us last year.

Fact is the players want Leppa out, like ours wanted MM out, hence the lack of effort.
They have a good midfield on paper and some young, promising KPP players..get a good coach like Bolton and they'll be right.
Exactly what I was saying even before Freo mauled them tonight.

Don't think the Lions' list is as bad as it could be and they have some very handy players especially in the midfield. Their coaching department is absolutely deplorable. No system, structure and the list aint playing for Leppa it seems anymore anyway.

Regardless of what decisions are made by the umpires tonight, there will be a Scott in the coaches box throwing his hands in the air while sporting an expression like someone told him his winning lotto ticket is a fake.

Exactly what I was saying even before Freo mauled them tonight.

Don't think the Lions' list is as bad as it could be and they have some very handy players especially in the midfield. Their coaching department is absolutely deplorable. No system, structure and the list aint playing for Leppa it seems anymore anyway.

If Bolton took over he'd probably get them playing at a similar level to what we are now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of what decisions are made by the umpires tonight, there will be a Scott in the coaches box throwing his hands in the air while sporting an expression like someone told him his winning lotto ticket is a fake.
giphy.gif

**** Brisbane, will cost me the lead in the footy tips at work. ******s.
If you tipped the Paddlepop Lions, it is your own silly fault.

Nah I hope north...

Missed the swallow incident
Course you did, channel 7 are horrific on showing replays. Makes me wonder why, when they could show you the relevant reply immediately afterwards ten years ago, when ch.9 had the footy.

My neighbors must absolutely hate me, yelling at the TV, "Come on, show the replay. I have NO idea why the umpire paid that, show the replay, show the REPLAY!!!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around the Grounds - Rd 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back