Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out by one point on the margin ...can you believe it ....

Holding steady at 10th.

Tranquility base, the Numbers has landed.

50 years since Neil set foot on that dusty white rock.

Magic......just magic for a little 4 year old kid living on Broadmeadows Road, Tulla.

Port could go on top of Adelaide, they’re scheduled for a win against Richmond. Been going WLWL for forever lol

Holding steady at 10th.

Tranquility base, the Numbers has landed.

50 years since Neil set foot on that dusty white rock.

Magic......just magic for a little 4 year old kid living on Broadmeadows Road, Tulla.
watched it on a classmate's parents b & w tv cause she lived close to our lady of perpetual succour pray for us primary school in wilanna st ringwood....

watched it on a classmate's parents b & w tv cause she lived close to our lady of perpetual succour pray for us primary school in wilanna st ringwood....

While I was young and wide eyed, it was the most amazing thing I ever experienced.

It was magic.

Admit it.

How did that little pod thing fire up, float around and bump into Michael Collins FJ Apollo floating about???

Was minus 4 when the walk happened, strangely don’t remember it at all

Honestly.. sucked in Pyke and the rest of the hopeless *******s running the show with him.. you fu**heads deserved this.. you *******s keep picking the same absolute useless and lazy spuds like mookay, Atkins and guys like Murphy who aren’t AFL standard week in week out expecting a different result when we’ve seen for a long time now, especially with mookay and Atkins, that they are ******* s**t footballers.

EAD Pyke... you need to go and I hope this is the beginning of the end for you.

Carlton will flog us next week and you’ll lose out in that draft live trade too.. not that you deserve a young talented elite draftee... he’d only end up spending the next two ******* years in the SANFL while you continue to “back in for a response” the likes of mookay and Atkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Tex Walker is not a captain's toenail. Regularly goes missing, doesnt impact on the rare occasion he does find the footy, shirks contact & never inspires his players by leading by example. Bout as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike #AFLCrowsDons @kanecornes"

"The whole club is corrupt led by a corrupt chairman in Rob Chapman who presided over the Tippett sanctions. At what other club would this fool be still in charge? None. Sums us up nicely."

"Watching the presser. Im ******* done big time. This campaigner is just Craig 2.0. Fuuuuuck youu Adelaidde you bunch of nepotistic w***ers. Not watching this s**t any more. Ill be back when some real footy people who want to win a flag show up."

Prior to this season talk was about the Crows' soft fixture guaranteeing them a Top 8 position & perhaps even a Top 4 position. Now it is not so much how soft their fixture is, but how soft they are as a team.

Their followers are actually more mentally soft that any on field group of players.

Just woke up and checked the scores from last night

Probably a red card but thank you Essendon, thank you 🤢 🤮

To get it done in Adelaide is a fair effort.

Hoping for a Port/Doggies win combo just to make it interesting

I’ll need to bathe in hydrocloric acid and scrub with a wire brush

best outcome for tonight.
Cows flogged
Syringes discovered in dopers change room.
Now thats a double header
Any word from ASADA ?

Norf campaigner posting on the Cows melt thread....... bewdiful

Am I the only person who thinks it's very bizarre as to how hard their list can run, and KEEP running? I mean, it's really off the charts abnormal.

I don't remember half of the players in that side tonight being noted for that level of running as juniors. This is 2013 level bizarre stuff.

I reckon they're up to something again.

Last edited:

Probably a red card but thank you Essendon, thank you

Yes as a collective let’s never speak of last nights “barracking” ever again.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a red card but thank you Essendon, thank you 🤢 🤮

Wire brush is a must after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back