Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Those poor injury riddled swans. It's such a shame.

Clearly an anomaly. They're great. Can't read anything into one loss.

Carlton on the other hand are terrible. Who have they beaten anyway? Only Geelong. Rubbish team.

Yeap, we only had 9 injuries round 2, Swans have 10 at the moment, but we were lucky win, Swans unlucky to lose by 15 goals

Yeap, we only had 9 injuries round 2, Swans have 10 at the moment, but we were lucky win, Swans unlucky to lose by 15 goals
Let's be real though. Cats were still crap then. Took them a few games. We were lucky.

The big difference for Geelong since round two is Mitch Duncan. If anyone ever questioned just how good a footballer he is - criminally underrated- look no further than the impact he's had since returning from injury.

Regarding last night Vs round two

The Swans aren't as bad as they played last night but you can't discredit the win we had against Geelong simultaneously. I think come the end of the season the wins we achieved without Walsh will almost count as double if the season plays out as we hope. You can only beat who you're up against.

Swans aren't really missing any of their absolute best players but the players on their injury list are vital for structure. They'll be hoping that they get them back in a hurry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes a difference when you apply all the necessary defensive requirements against your opposition, along with being capable of winning your own ball as well as a more attacking style yourselves…

I'm not going to talk us up when it feels like we've scraped home for the wins and had a bad loss.
I wish I had the optimism of many here. I really do.
I cannot see how we have a hope today so I look forward to being very badly wrong and celebrating everyone's perceptive genius

Go Blues.
No, really.
Please....Go Blues.
MOVE!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back