Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there ever been a worse #2 side than * after 11 rounds ??? Still can't see them winning a final, possibly even still missing.....
They are second, but currently have the 12th ranked percentage, while also having the easiest fixture so far this year (by a long way too). They are going to be no threat by September

Hey mate after tonight …please I don’t want to hear about trading Cumberland 😂😂
Every player has good and bad games. As a delisted free agent his bad games are still the equivalent of one of Durdins and Orazio's good ones rn.

But yes, he was putrid last night. Nobody will disagree with that. Last week he was their most dangerous looking forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Day passes to Jack Gunston, with Harris Andrews on him, chest/stomach high. Mark. Goal. Easy enough.

So why the heck do our players bomb it long and high to our key forwards heads when they are on HA and Mac Andrews and watch as they spoil everything?

Will Day passes to Jack Gunston, with Harris Andrews on him, chest/stomach high. Mark. Goal. Easy enough.

So why the heck do our players bomb it long and high to our key forwards heads when they are on HA and Mac Andrews and watch as they spoil everything?
Miss the O. Hollands kick to Owies? The Owies kick to Williams? The Fantasia kick to Harry? All of those kicks were similar to the Day one to Gunston

Miss the O. Hollands kick to Owies? The Owies kick to Williams? The Fantasia kick to Harry? All of those kicks were similar to the Day one to Gunston

Of course I didn’t. It’s more our talls.

Hard to believe Brisbane's regression - they have zero confidence at the moment. Hawks worry me a bit - their best is very good. Sooner or later, they're going to produce it consistently. Hopefully the air is out of their tyres by Round 23 (or whenever it is we get them)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back