Analysis Assistant Changes for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbf to Lade our forward structure has been crud for 10 years now. And no, there isn't a common denominator...
Only really the last year or two, with playing 3 KPF's often, has any forward coach had anything like a conventional structure to work with. The question then is, did Lade push for a more conventional structure and get overruled by Ken 'A basketballer ran over my greyhound' Hinkley or he wanted the shitshow we had? Only Bassett can rightly cop the maximum amount of shit for our forward line dysfunction, if earlier forward coaches wanted talls and got told to bugger off.

I come in peace etc etc ...

We're a bit underwhelmed with this appointment too, but don't know much about him. We are looking for someone with the cojones to stand up to crazy dictator Beveridge. Thoughts?
We were expecting some good things from him, but he didnt really get going at Port, then suddenly he was gone. Quite clear that he clashed with Stinkley, but so have many other assistants including Schofield. Other than that, we watch with interest how he goes with your mob.

We're a bit underwhelmed with this appointment too, but don't know much about him. We are looking for someone with the cojones to stand up to crazy dictator Beveridge. Thoughts?
Lade had a major clash with Hinkley. I think Lade is a very supportive coach, and would have positive relationships with players as a mentor, but I don't think he's much beyond that.

Lade had a major clash with Hinkley. I think Lade is a very supportive coach, and would have positive relationships with players as a mentor, but I don't think he's much beyond that.

I always recall vision of Hinkley talking to Bass just walking off at half
time or something at Adelaide Oval and in the background was Lade trying to say something to Ken and he completely ignored him and I thought Lade looked a bit agitated.

You could tell in the footage something wasn’t right.

Have heard he did stand up to Hinkley from time to time

But his forward entries were depressing

Think on Naughtons head repeatedly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if we sell him 'the farm'
brad pitt dogs GIF

Some of Kenny’s dogs as well I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Assistant Changes for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back